No Time to Write?
Don’t have time to write website content, articles, or blogs? This is where a professional writer who happens to love writing can help!
You have lots of ideas for topics to address on your website or in articles. I help small and medium-size businesses put their ideas in print.
I can work from an outline of your ideas, rough drafts, or with access to information you want to highlight on your website or in an article. For example, I can interview your subject matter experts (including you of course) to bolster my own research and what I’ve learned from your materials.
Copywriting and Web Content Development
My services include developing and organizing web content, which involves:
- Creating content that helps potential customers find you on the web and share with like-minded friends and contacts. While keywords and links are still important, your Number One priority is to deliver a website with relevant, well-written content. (Keyword stuffing and paid links are things of a dark, “black hat” past!)
- Making sure your content is relevant to your customers and reflected in your blogs and messages.
- Organizing content into useful “chunks” of information that can be read on mobile devices, particularly small smartphone screens.
- Linking to social media pages and sites known for their authority on the topics.
- Advising on branding and graphics use.
I watch trends in the increasingly complex SEO* world as well, taking note of new practices and critical search engine updates.
The best SEO rule? Write what’s relevant to your audience.
And once that website is up, I can help you market it so people will find it more easily. Even the greatest-looking site needs marketing support.
*Search Engine Optimization, the writing practices that power web searches
Get a WordPress Site!
If your business has an old, outdated website or none at all, I can get you started on WordPress, the most popular web development software in the world.
I also work with skilled WordPress developers if you’re interested in creating a specific look. We know each other from local WordPress groups here in Arizona and work together on projects like WordCamp Phoenix and other local conferences.
WordPress is easy to use and is a great tool for organizing your content, including photos and videos. The latest updates make it easier than ever to use.
Let’s talk about your business’ web content! Email me and I’ll contact you ASAP.